Friday, April 8, 2011

"Today i-is Friday"

Holy cow, this girl has had almost 90,000,000 views on her music video titled "Friday." I'm sure a billion people have blogged about this song, but it's the first thing that has come to my mind on this lovely Friday morning. Even though 90% of viewers wish injury upon this young woman, they have to admit that they have caught themselves singing along or posting the lyrics on their best friend's Facebook page. It is crazy to think that a song this horrible can be so viral. I find that to be clever marketing skills. So, as part of my tribute to this wonderful day I'd like to share this music video with you all. I think tomorrow I'll blog about Saturday, because according to Ms. Black, that is the day that comes after Friday....We we we so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment