Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Blog, First Post



Ok so I didn't realize that deleting my previous email would get rid of my last blog. My bad. Anyway, I decided to start this whole blog thing again, so here we go. On this blog you will find random thoughts that I will post or discuss. Please feel free to comment. I will warn you, it may be very random, but hopefully interesting.


First post. What's been on my mind? JOBS!! I have a week and a half left of school and I am still jobless. I've been applying to jobs like crazy over the past month, and nothing has come up. Yes, it is quite stressful, but somewhat entertaining. I'm starting to think that I need a list of back up jobs, jobs that require no college degree, skill, or previous experience. So, I will now type out my list, in no particular order. (By the way, these are actual posts that I've come across online). Any and all suggestions are welcome.


1 Chicken egg inspector ("Good" "Good" "Bad" "Good" "Sure" "Good" "Ew, what unearthly fowl made this?")
2. Mystery Shopper (Where? There was no information on that...)
3. Preacher (The pay is good?)
4. Immigration Officer ("For the last time, I'm half-Japanese...")
5. Living Nanny (Not sure why they wouldn't want a dead one...)
6. Sandwich Artist (This one might require previous experience, but I consider myself to be pretty creative.)
7. Nail Tech ( The "tech" part intimidates me a little.)
8. On-call model (I had no idea..."Oh can you excuse me, I'm needed in the studio, it's an emergency.")
9. Tree Trimmer (I've trimmed someone's bangs before...)
10. Hiker (haha I'm done)

Stay in school kids...

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I don't know how you will ever decide! I can see you doing all of them :)

    ReplyDelete